The American Red Cross is making homes fire resistant through the Red Cross Home Fire Preparedness Campaign. At no cost to you, we would like to demonstrate some simple changes in the home that will help you protect your family against fire. In addition, the Red Cross will install FREE smoke alarms within your home, if needed.
During your home visit, you will receive:
- Installed smoke alarms if no working smoke alarms are present in your home
- Guidance in the development of a Family Disaster Plan
- Valuable emergency preparedness tips and information
- All demonstration and installation services will be performed by
- Red Cross-trained volunteers and/or licensed/insured professionals.
Schedule an Appointment
Please fill out the below form and we'll contact you asap. We will do our best to schedule an appointment during your preferred time frame, but may need to request an alternative time or day if it cannot be accommodated.