THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AN AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN THE AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS ("Red Cross") AND YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER (collectively, "you" or "your"). BY CLICKING ON "YES" TO THE QUESTION "DO YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT?" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (I) YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, (II) YOU UNDERSTAND IT (III) YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR EMPLOYER TO THIS AGREEMENT AND (IV) YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUTTON INDICATING "NO" AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE MUST BE SELECTED, AND YOU MAY NOT USE THE RED CROSS LOGO.
1. Trademark License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Red Cross hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept from Red Cross, a limited and non-exclusive license to use the Red Cross logo solely for the Purpose stated above. You shall not sublicense, assign or transfer the logo or the rights granted in this Agreement. You have read and understand the Brand Standards and you agree to comply with them at all times.
2. No Endorsement. You shall not use the logo in any manner that may reflect adversely upon Red Cross. You acknowledge that Red Cross does not provide endorsements, and you shall not state or imply that the Red Cross logo indicates Red Cross' sponsorship or endorsement of any person, product, service, activity, company, opinion or political position.
3. Ownership of Marks. You acknowledge and agree that the Red Cross logo is and shall remain the property of Red Cross and that the license granted under this Agreement does not constitute a transfer to you of any ownership rights in the Red Cross logo. Further, you agree that your use of the Red Cross logo shall inure solely to the benefit of Red Cross. You shall not commit, or cause any third party to commit, any act challenging, contesting or in any way impairing or attempting to impair Red Cross' right, title, and interest in and to the Red Cross logo. You will not use or seek registration of any trademark or service mark similar to the Red Cross logo or any aspect of the Red Cross logo.
4. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement and the license granted in Section 1 begins on the date you select "Yes" below and automatically ends one (1) year later. However, Red Cross may terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time, and such termination is effective immediately upon written notice to you. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Red Cross logo.
5. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Red Cross with regard to the subject matter hereof and no amendment, modification or waiver of any of the terms or conditions herein shall be valid unless in a writing signed by both you and the Red Cross.