Registration - Potential and Current Suppliers
We have partnered with ConnXus to power our Supplier Registration Portal.
If your organization has never registered as a supplier with the Red Cross and you would like your organization to be considered in future sourcing opportunities, please follow the instructions below to register.
If you have registered previously with the Red Cross your company profile has been migrated to the new portal. To ensure that your supplier information is correct and up to date, please review your existing profile using the instructions below.
Register, Review or Update Your Supplier Profile:
1. Go to the Red Cross Supplier Portal
2. Create your log in credentials by clicking “Sign up” or “Need an Account”
3. Search for your company name on the Search Companies page
4. Review and / or update your company profile including uploading your current diversity certification
5. Click ‘Update Profile’ once finished
If you have any questions about the new portal, please contact Red Cross Supplier Portal Support.
Helpful Hint: We have recently changed the supplier registration process. If you experience problems while registering or need further guidance please contact Red Cross Supplier Portal Support, We will respond to your inquiry within twenty-four hours.