Established in 2010, the Chairman’s Council recognizes individuals and families whose cumulative giving to the American Red Cross exceeds $1 million.
Individuals, couples, families or family foundations may receive recognition as Chairman’s Council donors. In the case of family or family foundation donors, the member may choose the individual or individuals who may receive the following recognition.
- Permanent inscription of Chairman’s Council donor name at the Red Cross Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Invitation to the President’s Annual State of the Red Cross Webex
- Private briefings and observation visits reviewing mission work
- Special invitations and seating for Red Cross events
- Annual report on the impact of current giving on the mission of the Red Cross
- Chairman’s Council Dinner with Red Cross senior volunteer and staff leadership