The American Red Cross will host a panel of experts in disaster preparedness, response and recovery on Tuesday, July 28, at a special event open to the public.
The Red Cross and Linda Childears, President and CEO of the Daniels Fund, invite the public to attend the “Prepare + Plan Roundtable” from 8:30-11 a.m. at the Red Cross regional office, 444 Sherman St. The event will begin with coffee, snacks and networking followed by a panel discussion featuring experts from FEMA, the Red Cross, the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL), and more.
Space at the free event is limited. Please contact Paula Deegan at Paula.Deegan@redcross.org or (303) 607-4783 to register to attend.
WHAT: Prepare + Plan Roundtable
WHEN: 8:30-11 a.m., Tuesday, July 28 -- Coffee & networking at 8:30 a.m.; panel begins at 9 a.m.
WHERE: Red Cross Regional Headquarters, Boettcher Foundation Auditorium, 444 Sherman St., Denver
REGISTER: RSVP to Paula.Deegan@redcross.org or (303) 607-4783.
WHO: A panel of experts including:
· Ed Conley - External Affairs Officer, FEMA
· Tom Davis - Corporate Safety Director, TIAA-CREF
· Tim Gablehouse - Member, Colorado Emergency Planning Committee
· Melanie Pearlman - Executive Director, Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab
· Troy Staples - Regional Disaster Workforce Manager, American Red Cross
· Pat Williams - Executive Director, Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership