Warm, safe refuge available for stranded motorists
Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 7:30 p.m. – The American Red Cross of Colorado has opened emergency warming centers in several locations.
1. Dakota Ridge HS, 13399 W Coal Mine Ave, Littleton, CO 80127
2. Patriot Learning Center, 11990 Swingline Rd, Falcon, CO 80831
3. New Life Church - 11025 Voyager Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 809213
4. Douglas County Fairgrounds, Castle Rock, CO
5. Fort Morgan High School, 709 E Riverview Avenue, Fort Morgan, CO
6. Emanuel Baptist Church, 300 Ballpark Avenue, Sterling, CO
7. Burlington Community Building, 340 S 14th Street, Burlington, CO
These shelters have been opened to support the needs of stranded motorists and will remain open as long as the weather and road conditions continue to prevent safe travel.