Trained, certified volunteers offer in-person help to file your taxes at sites throughout the community. Use this service if you are:
- Household income under $56,000
- Working, retired, disabled or unemployed.
- No rental income; simple investment income; not running your own business.
- Most VITA sites can do your current and prior year taxes; check for details at your site.
- Willing to be patient and to wait in line for the next available volunteer.
Services are 4-7pm on Wednesdays and 9am-1pm on Saturdays at The Red Cross offices, 2111 Dana Ave. in Evanston.
Call 211 or visit makeworkpay.com to learn more.