The American Red Cross New Hampshire & Vermont Region is making homes fire resistant through the Red Cross Home Fire Preparedness Campaign. At no cost to you, we would like to demonstrate some simple changes in the home that will help you protect your family against fire. In addition, the Red Cross will install a FREE smoke alarm within your home.
Please answer ALL the questions to request a visit. Participants will be notified to schedule an appointment for the FREE in-home smoke alarm installation.
- Home Fire Prevention Campaign Activities
- Homes chosen for Smoke Alarm Installations will receive:
- Installed smoke alarms
- Guidance in the development of a Family Disaster Plan.
- Valuable Emergency Preparedness tips and information
- All demonstration and services will be done by Red Cross-trained volunteers and/or licensed/insured professionals.