When: Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 12–4 p.m.
Where: Alaska Army National Guard Aviation Operating Facility on 8425 Livingston Way, Juneau
Program/Course of Events: During National Military Appreciation Month, come out and help the American Red Cross of Alaska celebrate our service members and their families!
- This is a free event and everyone is welcome! Free hot dogs and hamburgers will be available, while supplies last
- Posting of the colors and reading of POW/MIA will take place at 12:30 p.m.
- The Juneau Big Band will be performing from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- A Black Hawk helicopter and a U.S. Coast Guard vessel will be available for viewing
- A cake walk, face painting, corn hole and other family-friendly games will be available
Sponsors: The event is presented by Alaska Maritime Prevention & Response Network, Ms. Gabrielle Rubenstein, True North Federal Credit Union and the United Way of Southeast Alaska.
For more information: For additional event details, please contact Lori Wilson, American Red Cross of Alaska Far North and Interior District Executive Director and Juneau Liaison, at 907-347-8266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To RSVP for the event or share the opportunity with friends, family and colleagues, please visit the Red Cross of Alaska’s Facebook page.
Service to the Armed Forces: To learn more about the American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces program in Alaska, please visit our website: https://www.redcross.org/local/alaska/about-us/our-work/service-to-the-armed-forces.html