It's Time to Join Team Red Cross!
The 2022 Eversource Hartford Marathon and Half Marathon will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2022. Join us by running or walking in support of Team Red Cross.
Our goal is to have 20+ runners and walkers participate, and to raise $5,000 to continue to deliver our mission. We welcome kids and adults of all ages and abilities to join this annual celebration of community, charity, health and fitness. Invite a friend or get the entire family involved! There’s a distance for everyone and a positive experience awaiting.
As always, our fundraising minimums are low, as little as $25 for some runners. Your support helps the Red Cross continue to deliver our mission each day – helping people prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters. We hope you will provide us with the same great support you have in the past.
Through the generous financial support of marathon race sponsor partners led by Eversource, all Team Red Cross participants will receive the following from the Hartford Marathon Foundation:
- High quality long sleeve technical shirt for marathon, half marathon and Team 26.2 relay participants; short sleeve tech for 5K
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Reusable water bottle
- Heat wrap to all Marathon and Half Marathon participants
- Abundant fresh and prepared food options
- Ice cold Samuel Adams beer, Truly Hard Seltzer and Angry Orchard Cider in the Mile 27 Beer Garden (one free beer to all finishers 21+ with valid ID)
- A free professional photo download as a keepsake from the race for all Marathon, Half Marathon, Team 26.2 Relay and Charity 5K participants