The American Red Cross is not a government agency. Our programs and services are made possible primarily through the generous support of individuals, businesses, organizations, and foundations. We depend on the people and corporate citizens in Georgia to make the financial commitment necessary to ensure a healthier, safer community for everyone. To that end, we strive to create partnerships with companies and organizations that reflect our brand values and strength to foster genuine and mutually beneficial alliances.
Here are just a few ways that a Red Cross partnership can benefit your company or organization:
- Align with the Red Cross Brand – Your company will receive a positive association aligning with America’s favorite and most trusted charity.
- Market Differentiation – In a crowded marketplace, Red Cross tie-ins can help your company distinguish itself from competitors by offering consumers the opportunity to contribute to something meaningful.
- Plan and Train for Emergencies – Protect your employees with Red Cross first aid, CPR and AED training.
- Engage Your Employees or Members– Provide your workforce with opportunities to participate in Red Cross volunteer and educational programs.
- Create Loyalty - A Cone Roper study indicates that 87% of employees at companies with a cause-marketing program indicate a strong sense of loyalty to their employer.