Every day, the American Red Cross assists people who face emergencies. We secure food and lodging for the family struck by a home fire. We help a deployed soldier get home for the birth of his son. We provide blood to the child battling cancer.
We have prevented and relieved suffering, one day at a time, for more than 130 years. In that time, we have served millions of people. They lived in small towns and big cities across the United States and around the world.
Wherever they were, they had one thing in common. They knew where to turn during moments of great need. They knew that – 365 days a year – the American Red Cross was ready to help. When you join the Ready 365 Giving Program, our premium membership group, you enable us to provide comfort and hope when it’s needed most.
At the Ready in Iowa
Through the Ready 365 Giving Program, you can help too. These companies stand with the Red Cross as we provide lifesaving services. They are with us each day as we….
- Assisted 866 families with food, shelter and comfort impacted by disasters such as: home fires, floods and blizzards
- Empower 48,573 Iowans with lifesaving skills like first aid/CPR, water safety and babysitter’s training
- Assist 1,399 military members, military family members and veterans in our community
- Collect 35,607 pints of local blood
In Iowa, our Ready 365 Partners are valued Red Cross donors. They receive a high level of recognition and access to Red Cross information and leadership. They truly are leaders when it comes to preparation, response and recovery from disasters. Our Ready 365 Partners value the local impact and global reach of the Red Cross; they want to deepen their commitment to our mission; and they are ready to help save lives every day of the year.
When you join Ready 365, you also join a select group of businesses that:
- Value the local impact and global reach of the Red Cross;
- Want to deepen their commitment to the Red Cross mission and
- Are ready to help save lives every day of the year.
For additional information on ways to support the Red Cross Iowa Region, please contact the Development Office:
Dan Cataldi at (515) 246-6318 or email him.