Fill out the form below to request an appointment. Please answer ALL the questions to request a visit. Our team will follow up to schedule an appointment for your FREE in-home smoke alarm installation.
During your home visit, you will receive:
Please fill out the below form and we'll contact you asap. We will do our best to schedule an appointment during your preferred timeframe, but may need to request an alternative time or day if it cannot be accommodated.
Use this printable worksheet to plan and practice home fire drills.
Unsure where to start? Use the guides here to help begin your escape plan.
1. The Red Cross and its partners will install a limited number of free smoke alarms for those who cannot afford to purchase smoke alarms or for those who are physically unable to install a smoke alarm.
2. The Red Cross installs a limited number of specialized bedside alarms for individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
3. A number of organizations are partnering with the Red Cross to accomplish the goals of our Home Fire Campaign. Depending on where you live and other factors, it is possible that we will forward your request to one of our partner organizations so they can contact you to set up an appointment.
4. The Minnesota & Dakotas region provides installation services in their region only. If you live outside of this area and would like to identify your local region office, please visit RedCross.org (or call 1-800-REDCROSS).
5. If you are able to purchase and install your own smoke alarm, but would like information on home fire safety and smoke alarm installation, please visit redcross.org/homefire.