Welcome to the American Red Cross. Each year, more than one million people serve as volunteers. Our vital work is only possible because of people like you. You can join our team by becoming involved in one or more service areas:
- Blood Services (Biomedical)
- Disaster Cycle Services (Prepare, Respond, Recovery)
- Preparedness, Health and Safety Education
- National Headquarters (NHQ)
- Service to the Armed Forces
- Volunteer Services, Financial Development, Operations
We sincerely welcome you to the American Red Cross. Potential volunteers may “Apply Now” by choosing the appropriate link where you will Create a Red Cross ID, Submit a Volunteer Application, Update your Profile, Read and Agree to Red Cross policies, Review and Indicate Opportunities of Interest, and Authorize a Background check. Volunteers under the age of 18 must submit a parental/guardian consent form.