1. The Red Cross and its partners will install a limited number of free smoke alarms for those who cannot afford to purchase smoke alarms or for those who are physically unable to install a smoke alarm.
2. The Red Cross installs a limited number of specialized bedside alarms for individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
3. A number of organizations are partnering with the Red Cross to accomplish Home Fire Campaign goals. Depending on where you live and other factors, it is possible we may forward your request to WisSAFE or another partner organization so they can contact you to set up an appointment.
4. The Wisconsin Region provides installation services in Wisconsin and Houston County, Minnesota. If you live outside of this area and would like to identify your local Red Cross office, please visit RedCross.org or call 1-800-REDCROSS.
5. If you are able to purchase and install your own smoke alarm, but would like information on home fire safety and smoke alarm installation, please visit redcross.org/homefire.