American Red Cross - Twentynine Palms
Family Service Center, Building 693, Suite 107
Twentynine Palms, CA 92278
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
At the MCAGCC Twentynine Palms Red Cross office, service members can take advantage of many Red Cross services*, including:
- Emergency Communications
- Family Reconnection Workshops
- Veterans History Project
- Hospital and general volunteer opportunities
- Information & referral services
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- First Aid/CPR/AED classes
- Disaster preparedness education, and more
*Please contact the office for more detailed information on programs and services offered.
- To contact the Red Cross office at MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, please call (760) 830-6685.
- For emergencies, or to speak to a Red Cross caseworker 24-hours-a-day, please call (877) 272-7337.