1204 Normandy Dr.
Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday: Occasional staffing**
Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
At the Fort Irwin Red Cross office, service members can take advantage of many Red Cross services*, including:
- Emergency Communications
- Hospital and general volunteer opportunities
- Information & referral services
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- First Aid/CPR/AED classes
- Disaster preparedness education, and more
*Please contact the office for more detailed information on programs and services offered.
** In order to not cause you any inconvenience, we suggest that you call (760) 380-3697 to confirm that the office is open.
- To contact the Red Cross office at Fort Irwin, please call (760)380-3697.
- For emergencies, or to speak to a Red Cross caseworker 24-hours-a-day, please call (877) 272-7337.