1204 Normandy Dr.
Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday: Occasional staffing**
Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
At the Fort Irwin Red Cross office, service members can take advantage of many Red Cross services*, including:
- Emergency Communications
- Hospital and general volunteer opportunities
- Information & referral services
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- First Aid/CPR/AED classes
- Disaster preparedness education, and more
*Please contact the office for more detailed information on programs and services offered.
** In order to not cause you any inconvenience, we suggest that you call (760) 380-3697 to confirm that the office is open.
Join the American Red Cross at Fort Irwin Facebook Group to access information about Red Cross resources for service members, localized updates, Red Cross events for the military community on base and more.
- To contact the Red Cross office at Fort Irwin, please call (760)380-3697.
- For emergencies, or to speak to a Red Cross caseworker 24-hours-a-day, please call (877) 272-7337.