When a disaster happens, your local Red Cross can provide immediate assistance such as:
· Financial aid for necessities such as shelter, food and clothing
· Help replacing prescription medications and medical supplies
· Personal hygiene products
· Emotional support and crisis counseling
· Referrals to community agencies for aid in long-term recovery
If you are in need of immediate medical assistance or are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
If you have needs not addressed above, dial 211.* Sponsored by the United Way, 211 is a service that connects people with agencies and organizations that can assist with a wide array of needs. Please note: 211 should not be used in the case of life-threatening emergencies.
*Not available in all areas.