1) Saturday, March 18, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lost Hills Community Center
14688 Lost Hills Road
Lost Hills, CA 93249
2) Saturday, April 15, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wonderful College Prep Academy
2070 Veneto Street
Delano, CA 93215
3) Saturday, April 22, 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
Sierra Vista Mobile Estates
852 E Grangeville Blvd
Hanford, CA 93230
4) Saturday, May 6, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Quail Run Estates
1400 Quail Run
Paso Robles, CA 93446
5) Saturday, May 20, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Grow Academy Shafter
471 W Los Angeles Ave
Shafter, CA 93263
If you cannot afford to purchase smoke alarms or are physically unable to install a smoke alarm, the Red Cross may be able to help.
(Para español, visite ActivaTuAlarma.org)
That’s why the American Red Cross is rallying volunteers to install free smoke alarms nationwide, as part of our Sound the Alarm events.
This year we’ll install free smoke alarms, create escape plans and share fire safety information.
Join us for a rewarding day at a Sound the Alarm event near you. Make an even greater impact and donate to help families prepare for, respond to and recover from home fires.
Engage your organization to help implement fire safety programs in your community.
Prepare, respond and help families recover from home fires.
1. The Red Cross and its partners can test existing smoke alarms and install up to three free smoke alarms for those that need them.
2. The Central California Region will provide installation services in the Central California region only. Requests will be fulfilled as resources allow, with priority given to requests during National Sound the Alarm events. If you live outside of this area and would like to identify your local region office, please visit Redcross.org (or call 1-800-REDCROSS).
3. If you are able to purchase and install your own smoke alarm but would like information on home fire safety and smoke alarm installation, please visit Redcross.org/fire.