Contact Us: 1 800 RED CROSS ( 1-800-733-2767)
Covid-19 Condolence Care Program
If you have lost a loved one to the coronavirus, our
Virtual Family Assistance Center offers information and resources that we hope will help you during this difficult time.
After a Disaster
Learn how to get back in touch with family members if you are separated after a disaster or emergency.
Take the first steps back to normal life after an emergency with our recovery guides.
Want to feel confident that you can keep yourself and your loved ones safe if disaster strikes? Or gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the skills to handle an emergency? At the Red Cross, we call that “preparedness” and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Get Help With:
Emergency communication for a militery family, when other means of communication have not worked. You can start the process by submitting a request online, or by calling . (877) 272-7337
Emergency financial assistance for a military family. You can start the process by submitting a request online, or by calling . (877) 272-7337
- Reach your loved one in an emergency. Emergency Communication
- Learn how to apply for emergency financial help for you or your family. Financial Assistance
- Find programs and advice for coping with the many challenges of deployment: before, during and after. Deployment
- Get connected to resources for you and your family in your community. Information & Referral
- Your years of service may have ended, but the Red Cross can still be of service to you. For Veterans