Jennifer Adrio began her non-profit career with the American Red Cross almost 30 years ago and joined the Red Cross as the Executive for the Louisville Area Chapter and the Kentuckiana Region CEO in 2013, after working with Metro United Way for over 23 years. Her most recent role at Metro United Way was leading their fundraising organizations as the Executive Vice President from 2000 to 2013. In 2014, when the Red Cross restructured, she became the Kentucky Region CEO leading the Louisville Area Chapter and four additional chapters throughout the state of Kentucky.
Jennifer has a B.B.A. in marketing from the University of Iowa, resides in Louisville, and is the proud mother of two sons, Brayden and Cole.
- Rick Sheehy - Chief Operating Officer
- Dan Wirth - Regional Disaster Program Officer
- Jeremy Jarvi - Chief Development Officer
- Amber Youngblood - Senior Director Communications
- Lori Medley - Director Volunteer Resources
- May Giulitto - Director Service to Armed Forces
- Evelyn Miller - Executive Director, Western Kentucky Chapter
- Jennifer Capps - Executive Director, South Central Kentucky Chapter
- Tawanda Lewis Owsley - Executive Director, Bluegrass Area Chapter
- Debbie Ranier - Executive Director, Eastern Kentucky Chapter