If you’re passionate about helping people and looking for a volunteer career with a visionary humanitarian organization, you can make a difference with the American Red Cross.
Red Cross values provide the foundation for the high standards to which we hold ourselves in our daily interactions with those inside and outside the organization.
- Compassionate. We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve and to treating each other with care and respect.
- Collaborative. We work together as One Red Cross family, in partnership with other organizations, and embrace diversity and inclusiveness.
- Creative. We seek new ideas, are open to change and always look for better ways to serve those in need.
- Credible. We act with integrity, are transparent guardians of the public trust and honor our promises.
- Committed. We hold ourselves accountable for defining and meeting clear objectives, delivering on our mission and being careful stewards our donor dollars.
Red Cross volunteers are ordinary individuals who are empowered to do extraordinary things.
Take the first step to becoming a volunteer with the American Red Cross Greater New York Region by clicking on one of the links below.