General Adult Applications
Before You Begin:
- You must be 18 year of age or older to use one of these applications.
- Our region does not support court-ordered community service.
- Many volunteer opportunities require a strong on-going commitment.
- Due to training requirements, short-term volunteering is not available.
- We offer no positions for volunteering in Phlebotomy.
As a volunteer you will be asked to:
- Align your work with our Mission, Vision and Fundamental Principles.
- Create an account in Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer database.
- Agree to the policies and procedures of the American Red Cross.
- Initiate a Background Check—Background checks require a social security number and include a national and local criminal history search, social security number verification, and if your role requires it, a sex offender registry review. The background check does not include a credit check.
- Agree to be photographed at any point in your volunteer career. (Solely for the purpose of advancing the mission of the American Red Cross and not for any commercial use.)
If you’ve already viewed our Volunteer Opportunities, choose an application below based on where you want to volunteer.