Utah Region Youth Services is not only a place where youth can get involved and make a difference in the lives of others; it’s also a place where they can make a difference in their own lives. Our program is a capacity building leadership program that will:
- Get you involved in all Red Cross mission
- Promote community involvement & stewardship
- Build your leadership capacity by providing leadership opportunities
- Strengthen your appreciation of diversity and show you how it applies to leadership
- Give you experience that will improve your resume and grow your social intelligence
There are three Youth Services Groups in Utah that make up the whole Youth Services Family: Salt Lake, Provo and Ogden. In each area a group of youth meets monthly to learn, teach, get involved and be part of something greater than themselves. Any youth ages 14-18 can be a part of The Utah Region Youth Services Groups. Come to one of our meetings and see what it is all about and fill out a Youth Volunteer Application.