If you’re passionate about helping people and looking for a volunteer opportunity with a visionary humanitarian organization, you can make a difference with the American Red Cross in the National Capital Region. No matter your interest, skills or schedule, you can make a significant contribution to our community and support people in their moments of greatest need.
Our values are essential to achieving this purpose and guide the way our employees and volunteers serve the world and one another. We strive to be:
- Compassionate. We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve and to treating each other with care and respect.
- Collaborative. We work together as One Red Cross family, in partnership with other organizations, and embrace diversity and inclusiveness.
- Creative. We seek new ideas, are open to change and always look for better ways to serve those in need
- .Credible. We act with integrity, are transparent guardians of the public trust and honor our promises.
- Committed. We hold ourselves accountable for defining and meeting clear objectives, delivering on our mission and being careful stewards of our donor dollars.
We hope you’ll take the first step to becoming a volunteer with us by clicking on one of the links below.
To learn about volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d be delighted to hear from you!
If you want someone to call you about volunteering, please leave us a message at 703-584-8444.