The Spectrum Awards for Women annually recognizes outstanding women whose efforts have made significant contributions to the quality of life in South Florida. These leadership awards acknowledge the humanitarian principles of the American Red Cross: Humanity, Impartiality, Independence, Unity, Neutrality, and Voluntary Service. “Spectrum” refers to women's impact across the broad scope of community life and reflects the spectrum of cultures represented in our community.
More than 400 people representing the diversity of Greater Miami & the Keys are expected to attend this event, which will raise funds for the vital life-saving programs and services of the American Red Cross Greater Miami & The Keys Chapter.
Honorary Chair: Swanee DiMare
Philanthropic Chair: Trish Bell
Silver Anniversary Lifetime Achievement Award: Phillis Oeters
Tickets are on sale now and selling fast! Purchase your ticket today to reserve your seat to this inspiring celebration.
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
Friday, November 16th
11:00AM - 2:00PM
Join us as we recognize outstanding women whose efforts have made significant contributions to the quality of life in South Florida.
Miami, FL 33133
25th Annual Spectrum Awards Honorees:
- Do Unto Others Trust Philanthropy Award – Mary "Mimi” Shafey
- Trish and Dan Bell Chairman’s Award – Remedios Diaz-Oliver
- Cervera Real Estate, Inc. Ambassador Award – Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
- Rick and Margarita Tonkinson Community Service Award – Martha Avila
- Bank of America Education Award – Linda Dwyer
- Culture Award – Diane Moss
- Mercantil Bank Entrepreneurial Award – Christine Franklin
- Baptist Health South Florida Healthcare Award – Linda Quick
- Norma Echarte & Associates Hospitality Award – Mercy Vera
- UHealth Red Cross Service Award – Vivian de las Cuevas
- Red Cross Rising Star Award – Kamille Garness
- Swanee and Paul DiMare Youth Award – Annia Elena Lopez