The thousands of staff and volunteers of the Red Cross are here for you with emergency aid when you need it most, and also advice and assistance to help you recover from a disaster or become better prepared to face one in the future.
Call Us - Phone: 1-800-Red Cross
1 (800) 733-2767
Get Help With:
Temporary Shelter or Housing
Mental Health Assistance
Use our tool to find a safe shelter to welcome you during an emergency
Covid-19 Condolence Care Program
If you have lost a loved one to the coronavirus, our
Virtual Family Assistance Center offers information and resources that we hope will help you during this difficult time.
After a Disaster
Learn how to get back in touch with family members if you are separated after a disaster or emergency.
Take the first steps back to normal life after an emergency with our recovery guides.
Learn More About Disaster Relief and Recovery
Prepare for Emergencies
Want to feel confident that you can keep yourself and your loved ones safe if disaster strikes? Or gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the skills to handle an emergency? At the Red Cross, we call that “preparedness” and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Military Family Support
Get Help With:
Emergency communication for a military family, when other means of communication have not worked. You can start the process by
submitting a request online, or by calling (877) 272-7337.
Emergency financial assistance for a military family. You can start the process by submitting a request online, or by calling
- Reach your loved one in an emergency. Emergency Communication
- Learn how to apply for emergency financial help for you or your family. Financial Assistance
- Find programs and advice for coping with the many challenges of deployment: before, during and after. Deployment
- Get connected to resources for you and your family in your community. Information & Referral
- Your years of service may have ended, but the Red Cross can still be of service to you. For Veterans