24-hour Toll-Free Media Hotline:
(669) 209-5266 or NCCRpublicaffairs@redcross.org
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (July 7, 2020) — The Board of Directors of the American Red Cross of the Bay Area will begin the new fiscal year on July 1. The board — supporting all Red Cross activities in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, and San Mateo — has also added a number of new members in recent months. The new board members, who bring diverse backgrounds to this leadership body, are:
- Phil Mui, Board Member, Senior Vice President of Architecture Strategy at Salesforce
- Michael Gregory, Alameda County Leadership Council Chair, Philanthropist
- Stan Massie, Contra Costa County Leadership Council Chair, Philanthropist
- Steven Huang, Youth Board member, West Bay Youth Executive Board
- Shivum Kapoor, Youth Board member, West Bay Youth Executive Board
The Bay Area Board officers continuing the second year of their terms in 2020-21:
- Lillian Phan, Chair; Mina Group, Senior Director of Sales and Partnerships
- John Graetz, Co-Vice Chair; Deloitte & Touche LLP, Principal
- Kathryn Holmes, Co-Vice Chair; PhilanthropistJeff Block, Secretary; Community Volunteer
“As we move into the 2020-21 year, I am excited by the quality of the leadership and membership of our Bay Area Chapter," Adrio said. "Our Board of Directors plays a critical role in shepherding the vital work our Chapter does in support of nearly 5 million Bay Area residents."
Adrio also thanked the board's outgoing members — Martin Johnson, Soraya Wright, and Youth Members: Evian Jiang, Ryan Marr, Tiffany Dinh, Sian Hong — for their service to the board.
About the American Red Cross of the Bay Area: The American Red Cross shelters, feeds, and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org/bayarea or find us on Facebook and Twitter.