24-hour Toll-Free Media Hotline:
(669) 209-5266 or NCCRpublicaffairs@redcross.org
CARMEL, CA – June 25, 2020 — The Board of Directors of the American Red Cross of the Central Coast has approved a new slate of officers for the 2020-21 year. The board also begins the new fiscal year, on July 1, with two new members who were voted on in recent months.
Serving the Red Cross board that represents Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties, the new 2020-21 officers are:
- Dane Lobb, Chair; PG&E
- Anita Clerisse, Vice Chair; Granite Construction, Inc.
- Rayvon Williams, Secretary; Watsonville Municipal Airport
- Lee Hedgepeth, Community Engagement Chair; Attorney (retired)
- Megan Erk, Board Development/Philanthropy Chair; San Jose Jr. Sharks (retired)
The two recently elected board members are:
- Megan Erk, San Jose Jr. Sharks (retired)
- Dan Ripke, The University Corporation at Monterey Bay
“As we begin the 2020-21 year, we are excited by the quality of the leadership and membership of our local Red Cross board," says Michele Averill, CEO of the American Red Cross of Central Coast. “Our Board of Directors plays a critical role in supporting the vital work our Chapter does for the residents of Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties.”
About the American Red Cross of the Central Coast: The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. The American Red Cross of the Central Coast serves the residents of Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties. For more information, visit our website at redcross.org/centralcoast or call us at 831-624-6921. You may also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #