Quickly increase your earning potential with a fulfilling career in health care. This is the opportunity you've been hoping for! Back to Main Menu
Get StartedThe American Red Cross will give you the knowledge and skills you need to take the State Nurse Assistant Exam. This course even prepares
you for real-world job interviews and will give you the skills to locate employment.
- Clinical training in an actual health care facility
- The country's premier classroom and video instruction
- Hands-on skill training based on real-life scenarios
- CPR, First aid and AED certification, too
Coursework includes medical terminology, basic human anatomy, communication skills, basic math skills, caring for patients with Alzheimer's disease, and hands-on experience in an actual health care setting.
- Course content meets or exceeds all your state requirements.
- Students have among the highest graduation rates in the health care industry.
- Almost 9 out of 10 graduates say Red Cross Nurse Assistant training gave them the skills and confidence to be truly effective.
- Employers recognize Red Cross training, and evidence suggests that graduates are more likely to find employment than students trained elsewhere.
Current Red Cross instructors
To get started teaching this program, visit the Nurse Assistant Training Program Page on Instructor's Corner. (Login to Instructor's Corner is required)