Red Cross Course Cancellation Policy
What is the cancellation policy for Classroom and Online and Classroom classes?
A student can cancel class enrollment 15 days before the start of the class without penalty, if a cancellation occurs after this the following amounts are deducted from the original payment:
- 10% from 8 to 14 days before event starts;
- 25% from 3 to 7 days before event starts;
- 50% from 1 to 2 days before event starts;
- 100% from 0 to 0 days before event starts or 1 day after event starts
What is the cancellation policy for Online (web only) classes?
- Students can cancel their enrollment in an online course within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund. After 48 hours, no refunds can be given.
What is the cancellation policy for Learning Training Providers (LTP)?
- Cancellation policies are set by the individual training provider, please visit the LTP website for the facilities policy.
What is the cancellation policy for Nurse Assistant Training?
- For Cancellation or Refund Policy please see the Nurse Assistant Training Catalog or contact the Administrative Coordinator for the NAT Program in your State.