The Red Cross is the training partner of choice for large and small companies across the nation, keeping them OSHA compliant and current on the latest emergency response methods.
- Makes the management of certification requirements easier
- Companies with multiple locations enjoy the convenience of a single account package – with one fee, one invoice and one single point of contact
- From First Aid/CPR/AED training to Bloodborne Pathogens (an OSHA requirement) and more, the Red Cross delivers the courses you need to keep workers prepared and ready to respond in emergency situations until advanced medical personnel take over
- Learn about our key courses: First Aid/CPR/AED or Bloodborne Pathogens
- Full Service: Where Red Cross instructors train your staff at the location of your choice;
- Train the Trainer: Have your in-house trainers/instructors trained to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training
- Classroom, Online and Blended Learning Options
- Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a “blended learning” format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting
Benefit from our group training opportunities - complete and submit the form below, or call 1-800-567-1487.
Red Cross First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) training and certification meets the needs of workplace responders, professional rescuers school staffs, professional responders and healthcare providers, as well as the general public. We offer both certified and non-certified training options for both Adult and Pediatric training needs.
2-Year Certification - You will learn:
- How to respond to common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more. Pediatric option available.
- How to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators. Adult and infant/child CPR options available.
This training module is designed for first responders, health care professionals, lifeguards, and other workers who are at risk for on-the-job exposure to blood and body fluids that can cause infection. This course meets training requirements for the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- How to help prevent exposure incidents through work practice, protective equipment, personal hygiene and proper cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
- How to recognize, report and follow up on exposures to infectious materials
The American Red Cross has partnered with Summit Training Source, an OSHA approved provider, to offer OSHA 10 and 30 hour training for the general and construction industry.
- The 10 hour program provides a broad overview of the role OSHA plays in the workplace and their roles and responsibilities regarding safety.
- The 30 hour supervisor program provides more in-depth coverage of hazard recognition, abatement and prevention as well as worker rights.
- Refresher courses are available for Construction.