Every day, the American Red Cross is able to deliver help and hope in people’s darkest hours, thanks to generous donations. If charitable giving is part of your holiday tradition, please consider making a tax-deductible donation at redcross.org/gift to support our lifesaving mission, which touches millions of lives each year by:
- Sheltering, feeding and providing comfort after disasters.
- Supplying about 40% of the nation’s blood.
- Teaching skills that save lives.
- Providing international humanitarian aid.
- Supporting military members, veterans and their families.
An average of 90 cents of every dollar spent is invested in providing care and comfort for those in need — and a donation of any size will make a difference in someone’s life.
The past year of emergencies, which have upended lives down the street and across the country, underscore the critical need to take care of one another. If you can, donate to help families in need — or help by making an appointment to give blood or becoming a Red Cross volunteer.