Still need a gift for someone special? With only a few days left to find the perfect gift, the American Red Cross has many last-minute ideas in its 2018 Holiday Gift Catalog.
Please #GiveWithMeaning at redcross.org/gift to help people with necessities like emergency shelter, hot meals, blankets and other support.
- A gift of $250 can deliver a hot meal and snacks for 25 people who need nourishment after a disaster.
- Your donation of $100 can provide a family of two with a full day of emergency shelter, including meals, snacks, blankets, a cot and hygiene supplies.
- Help provide warmth with a gift of $50, which can provide blankets for 10 people.
- Your donation of $125 can help connect veterans and their families to critical community services such as food, housing, counseling and rehabilitation.
- Your gift of $100 can help provide lifesaving vaccinations for 100 children who face an increased risk of measles and rubella around the world.
Your gift is a tax-deductible donation to the American Red Cross. When you make your donation, you can use free holiday greeting cards with friends and family to share your gift in their honor. Visit redcross.org/gift to learn more and make a gift today.
About Our Corporate Holiday Supporters:
During this holiday season, the American Red Cross is grateful for those corporate donors that generously contribute to our Holiday Giving Campaign. They include: AmazonSmile, Circle K and PayPal. Thanks to the generosity of these and other supporters, the Red Cross is able to bring help and hope to people across the country. To learn more about our corporate holiday supporters, visit https://www.redcross.org/donations/ways-to-donate/holiday-gifts/holiday-partners.html.