For more than two decades, FedEx has provided complimentary transportation services and logistical support to help the American Red Cross get emergency supplies to areas affected by disasters. The company’s expertise in moving large numbers of packages in extremely short time frames is a valuable resource for Red Cross workers when critically needed equipment needs to be delivered in a matter of hours rather than days.
As a founding member of the Annual Disaster Giving Program, FedEx has provided millions of dollars in cash and in-kind services over the years. Their contributions help provide a stable base of funding for response to thousands of disasters nationwide each year.
Learn more about FedEx's Global Citizenship »
In-Kind, Local and Leadership Support
- In-kind shipping of technology and other vital supplies; transporting equipment to responses nationwide.
- Founding member of and $1M+ contributor to Annual Disaster Giving Program.
- Lead funder of American Red Cross facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Volunteer leadership support includes Jenny Robertson, FedEx Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, serving as a member of the Red Cross Corporate Advisory Council. Additional team members serve on various taskforces, including Marketing and Logistics.
- Blood Saves Lives $1M+ corporate funding, including support of sickle cell initiatives.