Certification Made Simple
The American Red Cross makes certification fast, simple and easy.
With Red Cross Digital Certificates you get anytime, anywhere access
to your certificates; plus print, share, and download wherever and whenever you like. Each digital certificate has its own unique ID and QR code, making it easy to confirm that your employee’s certificate is valid and authentic.
The American Red Cross digital certificate is a first of its kind, online certificate that gives you anytime, anywhere access to your certification and training history.
Digital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account. Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid. There is no need to carry your printed certificate around anymore!
Class participants and employers can visit redcross.org/confirm and enter the ID found on the digital certificate (or scan the QR code with a standard QR reader using a smart device) to access a copy of the valid certificate with student training information.
- If you received an e-mail from the Red Cross after your class, it includes a link to your digital certificate.
- If you did not receive an email visit redcross.org/getcertificate.
- You will need to supply your First Name, Last Name, Postal Code (where class was held) and Last Date of Class.
- Click Submit and you will be directed to your digital certificate.
- From there you can print, download and share as needed.
Nurses, social workers, teachers and day care providers, and other professionals who need continuing education units to maintain licensure or certification can obtain CEUs through American Red Cross training. We are approved to award CEUs in Preparedness and Health and Safety Services courses.
The American Red Cross is an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Red Cross has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of the Accredited Provider status, the Red Cross is may offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Administering Emergency Oxygen
- Babysitter’s Training
- Basic Water Rescue
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Emergency Medical Response
- First Aid/CPR/AED