Responding to Emergencies (RTE)
Semester-long First Aid/CPR/AED for your students!
Did you know the Red Cross provides a semester-long comprehensive First Aid/CPR/AED program?
Responding to Emergencies (RTE) is a semester-long First Aid/CPR/AED course featuring lecture, video, simulated emergency situations, discussion and hands-on skill practice.
RTE is perfect for high school and college-level students in Health and Physical Education, Kinesiology, Exercise and Sports Science and Athletic Training departments to learn to handle the full range of emergencies, large and small!
Want to see a preview of RTE materials?
- Customizable course based on the needs of your students
- FREE digital instructor materials
- FREE digital test bank for customized quizzes
- Red Cross digital certificates - access anytime, anywhere!
- FREE award-winning First Aid apps
- World-class nationwide customer service center
Call today toll-free 1.800.741.7145 to learn how your institution can begin offering the RTE program!
Instructor and student materials available for pre-order from the Red Cross (www.redcross.org/store)