The American Red Cross helps Iowa residents prepare for emergencies by offering health and safety training in First Aid, CPR, AED and more. These courses teach residents new life-saving skills that prepare them to be ready to respond.
From our regional office in Des Moines, to locations in Cedar Rapids, Sioux City and Dubuque, we serve the people, businesses and communities of Iowa.
Learn how to perform CPR or how to treat injuries with First Aid training. Learn Babysitting skills or increase your knowledge with Advanced Child Care Training. The Red Cross provides onsite and online training options to serve the needs of the general public, workplace responders, professional responders and healthcare providers.
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes