Designed for students ages 11 and older, this online training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly care for infants and children up to the age of 10, as well as to manage a babysitting business. It takes about 4 hours to complete and makes learning fun with lots of videos and interactive games.
A score of 80% or higher on the final exam is required to receive a printable Diploma.
Dozens of downloadable resources provide:
- Step-by-step instructions for skills, such as spoon-feeding
- Summaries of each lesson
- Templates for resumes and business cards
- Forms to aid parent interviews
- And more
Babysitting Basics Course Outline:
- The Business of Babysitting
- You’re the Boss
- Safe and Sound on the Job
- Playing with Kids of All Ages From Feeding to Bedtime: Caring for Kids
- It’s an Emergency … Now What?
- Final Exam