Certification Made Simple
Digital Certification, an online version of a Red Cross certificate, provides anytime, anywhere access to student training history and course certificates. Digital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account. Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid. There is no need to carry your printed certificate around anymore!
- If you received an e-mail from the Red Cross after your class, it includes a link to your digital certificate.
- If you did not receive an email visit www.redcross.org/getcertificate
- You will need to supply your First Name, Last Name, Postal Code (where class was held) and Last Date of Class.
- Click Submit and you will be directed to your digital certificate.
- From here you can print, download and share as needed.
Should you require the link to your digital certificate or a printed certificate sent from the American Red Cross, contact us at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select prompt for Health and Safety Training. A $7.95 shipping and handling fee is charged for each printed certificate request.