On-Site Group Training
You provide the place
We have taught classes in schools, churches, conference rooms, construction trailers, manufacturing plants- and even a farm house. The one requirement is electricity.
You provide the participants
Red Cross instructors will travel to a site of your choosing to teach a minimum of 10 people. There is no maximum for class size; it is entirely dependent on what the facility will support.
We provide the rest
Once you decide upon the class location and number of participants, our instructor will bring all materials and equipment, including manuals, CPR manikins and TV/DVD player.
Benefits of Red Cross Training Programs
- Programs are OSHA-approved and can be customized to fit your organization or company’s specific needs.
- NEW American Red Cross 2-year CPR/AED and First Aid certificate is recognized and accepted by national institutes and organizations.
- Meets Emergency Cardiac Care guidelines.
- Training is conducted by highly trained, certified American Red Cross instructors.
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR programs can include either workplace or community training scenarios.
Red Cross offers your company a variety of different options to receive training, including:
- Full service (we provide the training at your location for 10 or more participants)..
- Pre-scheduled community classes at chapter locations.
- Your company/organization can become an Authorized Provider of Red Cross courses by having one or more of your employees trained to teach First Aid and CPR.
- Spanish instruction is available.
If you are in the Orange County area, please contact Marsha McNamara at email@example.com or (714) 481-5353 for more information about on-site group training.
If you are in the Riverside or San Bernardino area, please contact Robert Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 900-4420 for more information about on-site group training.