Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit
Item ID 329165
Kit contains essential first-aid supplies to treat most common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, swelling, sprains, strains and more.
Don’t just be ready, be Red Cross ready. The Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit contains essential first-aid supplies to treat most common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, swelling, sprains, strains and more. The 73-piece kit is housed in a zippered soft pack with clear pockets that keep the supplies organized and accessible. All contents are latex-free, and the kit comes with the American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide. It’s perfect for the home, car or the office. You can also restock it at any time with items from our Deluxe Personal First Aid Kit.
- 3 Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 0.5g each
- 4 Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
- 1 Hydrocortisone pack, 0.9g
- 2 Hand sanitizer packs, 0.9g each
- 2 chewable aspirin tablets, 81 mg each
- 20 Plastic adhesive bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 Plastic adhesive bandages,1" x 3"
- 2 Elbow and knee plastic bandages, 2" x 4"
- 5 Junior plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 1 Knuckle fabric bandage
- 1 Fingertip fabric bandage
- 3 Patch bandages, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- 1 Instant cold compress
- 1 Triangular sling/bandage
- 1 Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- 4 Gauze dressing pads, 3" x 3"
- 2 Gauze dressing pads, 4" x 4"
- 1 First aid tape roll, 3/4" x 5 yds
- 1 Gauze roll bandage, 3"
- 1 CPR one-way valve face shield, latex-free
- 1 Thermometer, one time use
- 2 Latex-free exam-quality vinyl gloves
- Scissors, 1 pair
- Plastic tweezers, 1 pair
- 1 American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide
- 1 Zippered clear-pocket soft pack
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER9165-RC
Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PoPo from Must HAVE!!! This is one item every home should have. Especially it you have children.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Genny from Great Features! I am happy that I bought this item because everything that I would need if I or someone else was injured is in here. The only thing that I wasn’t ready for was the size of the emergency kit. I thought it was going to be smaller.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayK from Emergency preparedness I bought two emergency supply kits -- one for my car and one for my motorhome. Has the essentials for First Aid. And it's packed well and wrapped in plastic to keep it dry and preserved. From someone that worked in the medical field for nearly 20 years, it's a great kit.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by PhilK from Nice small buty useful kit This kit only contains one small package of aspirin, so if you need anything for pain do not forget to include it. You might also include other things like any ointments for cuts. Other than that I like the packaging and the selection of first aid bandages. The addition of a first aid book is a very good idea.
Date published: 2018-04-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product