Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit
Don’t just be ready, be Red Cross ready. The Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit contains essential first-aid supplies to treat most common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, swelling, sprains, strains and more. The 73-piece kit is housed in a zippered soft pack with clear pockets that keep the supplies organized and accessible. All contents are latex-free, and the kit comes with the American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide. It’s perfect for the home, car or the office. You can also restock it at any time with items from our Deluxe Personal First Aid Kit.
- 3 Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 0.5g each
- 4 Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
- 1 Hydrocortisone pack, 0.9g
- 2 Hand sanitizer packs, 0.9g each
- 2 chewable aspirin tablets, 81 mg each
- 20 Plastic adhesive bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 Plastic adhesive bandages,1" x 3"
- 2 Elbow and knee plastic bandages, 2" x 4"
- 5 Junior plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 1 Knuckle fabric bandage
- 1 Fingertip fabric bandage
- 3 Patch bandages, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- 1 Instant cold compress
- 1 Triangular sling/bandage
- 1 Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- 4 Gauze dressing pads, 3" x 3"
- 2 Gauze dressing pads, 4" x 4"
- 1 First aid tape roll, 3/4" x 5 yds
- 1 Gauze roll bandage, 3"
- 1 CPR one-way valve face shield, latex-free
- 1 Thermometer, one time use
- 2 Latex-free exam-quality vinyl gloves
- Scissors, 1 pair
- Plastic tweezers, 1 pair
- 1 American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide
- 1 Zippered clear-pocket soft pack
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER9165-RC
You Might Like
This hand-crank, solar-charging radio receives AM/FM and all 7 NOAA/Environment, Canada Weather bands, and can be set to automatically broadcast emergency weather alerts
The S.O.L. Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror features lightweight Lexan construction and a 3M® reflective aiming aid for signaling up to 10 miles away.
The Itch Eraser® Spray featuring antihistamine is a dermatologist-recommended, steroid-free anti-itch, sting and skin care spray you can take with you.
Be prepared with our Winter Auto Survival Kit, featuring a variety of cold-weather survival supplies.
Care for injuries with these 12-ply pure gauze pads, which are perfectly sized for cleaning wounds and applying medication or antiseptic.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product