Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
CPR Student Training Kit - Pk/10
Item ID 321223-10
The Red Cross Student CPR Training Kit includes gloves, an emergency face shield with instructional graphics and a one-way valve breathing barrier.
The American Red Cross Student CPR Training Pack includes gloves, and a CPR face shield with a one-way valve breathing barrier for disease transmission prevention. To help ensure proper form, the face shield has been designed with graphics indicating hand placement for administering breaths as well as a visual of the proper head-tilt/chin-lift technique to use when administering life-saving CPR. The kit can be used on adults, children, and infants (when minor placement adjustments are made). American Red Cross Student CPR Training Packs provide course participants with the materials they need to practice the lifesaving techniques they learn in class. And now, because they're available in bundles of 10, instructors can easily just grab their classroom supplies and go.
- INCLUDES: 1 CPR Face Shield and 1 Pair Large Latex Free Gloves
- EASY USE: Graphics indicating hand placement for administering breaths as well as a visual of the proper head-tilt/chin-lift technique.
- MULTI-USE: For use with adults and children as well as infants when minor placement adjustments are made.
- DISEASE TRANSMISSION PREVENTION: One-way Valve protects rescuer.
MANUFACTURERGenuine First Aid
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER321223-10
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we'll take it back within 30 days.More info
CPR Student Training Kit - Pk/10 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Do not have a nickman from Good It does what it needs to do for the training of class members.
Date published: 2018-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ms Luevano from CPR / First Aid Items I was happy to see the American Red Cross had this product when we needed it. I ordered it and within a couple of days, I had received them.
Date published: 2018-07-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product