Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit
Item ID 321405
When an emergency strikes, be prepared at work or home with the Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit.
When an emergency strikes, be prepared at work or home with the Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit from the American Red Cross. This kit contains the emergency supplies for one person for 3 days. Useful for natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, flash floods, and earthquakes. Supplies include a hand crank emergency radio, emergency food bars, emergency water & water container, emergency blanket, rain poncho, whistle, duct tape, personal hygiene kit and first aid kit, all contained in a durable back pack with multiple pouches and removable organizer, with room to add your own personal survival gear and apparel. Need extra supplies for your family? Supplement your kit with our Deluxe Personal Safety Pack.
- Backpack with multiple pouches and removable organizer
- 1 Battery powered flashlight (2D cell batteries included)
- 1 Red Cross Eton Hand Crank Emergency Radio
- 1 Emergency blanket, 4.5′×7′
- Moist towelettes (individually wrapped)
- 1 Pen light
- Food packets, 2,400 calories total, 5 year shelf life (ingredients include wheat flour, vegetable shortening, granulated sugar, salt, water and coconut flavoring)
- Water pouches, total of 16 ounces, 5 year shelf life
- Procedural breathing mask
- Rain poncho (adult sized)
- 1 Roll of duct tape, 2" × 30 yds
- 1 Water container, holds 3.5 gallons
- 1 Whistle
- 1 Hygiene comfort kit, including toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, soap, deodorant, washcloth, comb, and mesh shower bag
- 1 45-piece First aid kit, including compresses, adhesive bandages, first aid tape, antiseptic wipes, hand sanitizer, gauze, and latex-free gloves
MANUFACTURERWork n' Leisure
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER321405
Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kansas Bob from This is great This is what everyone in tornado alley Should have . I would highly recommend it . Without a doubt this is something I am pleased with
Date published: 2018-03-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ray3 from Disappointed This Go Bag Has little to offer and should be half the price. I bought another Go Bag from another company and got twice the water, 4 pouches 10 servings each of food plus a protein bar, a stove and water filter. It had no radio but did have hand crank light, 1st aid kit, wipes etc.. the RC bag had no filter or sterilization pills for water ,just a big empty container. The straps are too short (designed for a child ?), no MOLLIE. I was going to send it back but the shipping was half the ale of the bag so I kept it but I'm not happy with it and will have to add to it to make it actually useful.
Date published: 2018-03-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product