Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
Family First Aid Kit - Hard Pack
Item ID 321324
The Family First Aid Kit from the American Red Cross is designed for a family of four – and can be used at home or on-the-go.
Return Satisfaction Guarantee... More
The Family First Aid Kit from the American Red Cross is designed for a family of four – and can be used at home or on-the-go. The 113-piece kit contains essential first-aid supplies to treat most common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, swelling, sprains, strains and more. The kit is housed in a sturdy hard case with handles for easy carrying and includes built-in hooks for easy wall-mounting. Content dividers keep items organized and easily accessible. You can restock your kit at any time with items from our Deluxe Personal First Aid Kit.
- 2 Chewable aspirin tablets, 81 mg each
- 5 Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 0.5g each
- 6 Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
- 2 Hydrocortisone cream packs, 1%, 0.9g each
- 25 Adhesive plastic bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- 15 Adhesive plastic bandages, 1" x 3"
- 3 Elbow and knee plastic bandages, 2" x 4"
- 10 Junior adhesive plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 5 Patch plastic bandages, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- 3 Knuckle fabric bandages
- 3 Fingertip fabric bandages
- 1 Instant cold compress
- 1 CPR one-way valve face shield, latex-free
- 1 Emergency blanket
- 2 Triangular sling/bandages (safety pins included)
- 2 Trauma pads, 5" x 9"
- 6 Gauze dressing pads, 4" x 4"
- 6 Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3"
- 1 Conforming gauze roll bandage, 4"
- 1 Conforming gauze roll bandage, 3"
- 1 First aid tape roll, 1" x 10 yd
- 4 Thermometers (one time use)
- Plastic tweezers, 1 pair
- Scissors, 1 pair
- 4 Latex-free exam-quality vinyl gloves, 2 pairs
- 1 American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide
- 1 Plastic case with dividers
MANUFACTURERFirst Aid Only
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER9161-RC
Family First Aid Kit - Hard Pack is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charles449 from Great features and stocked very well I bought this a few weeks ago and was very impressed with it's contents and items.
Date published: 2018-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by MomofFive from Works great for a family of 7 I purchased this about a year ago, because I never seemed to have adequate supplies on hand when our kids got hurt. It would cost a lot for us to buy the full packs of each of these individual supplies, so this kit saved us money. I did purchase full size containers for one or two additional supplies - and of course we have a well-stocked medicine cabinet in addition to this. But I appreciate not having to go on a search for supplies every time a kid skins his knee or gets a splinter.
Date published: 2018-04-08
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 46ms
- reviews, product