Images
First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack - Pk/10 First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack - Pk/10 First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack - Pk/10

First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack - Pk/10

Details
Item ID 321330-10
The First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack is now available in bundled packs of 10.
More Details
$
$19.95
Promotions

Quantity Price 2 - 9 = $19.00 each

Quantity Price 10 + = $16.50 each
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

American Red Cross
Additional Information
Description
Training a small class? The First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack is now available in bundled packs of 10, making it easier for Red Cross instructors to not only store their supplies, but grab them and go when it's time for class. Packs include a CPR face shield with graphics indicating correct hand placement for opening the airway, durable, non-absorbent, non-woven triangular bandages that resist fraying, gauze pads, a roller bandage, and latex-free gloves.
Details
  • MANUFACTURER

Genuine First Aid
  • MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER

321330-10
  • PACKAGING

• WEIGHT

2.24 lbs.
  • WIDTH

6"
  • HEIGHT

12"
  • DEPTH

5.5"
  • You Might Like

321223-10
    CPR Student Training Pack - Pk/10
    $8.45
    Description

Packs include a CPR face shield with graphics indicating correct hand placement for opening the airway, as well as a pair of latex-free gloves.

Baby Anne Airways
    $18.80
    Description

This package of 24 airways allows you to provide 24 students with his or her own disposable airway that can be used throughout the day's class

First Aid/CPR/AED Participants Manual
    $9.95
    Description

This manual covers skills that students need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.

I Learned How To Save A Life Today Stickers
    $15.00
    Description

Reward your first aid and CPR students with an "I Learned How To Save A Life Today" sticker from the American Red Cross.

CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructors Kit
    $65.90
    Description

The new CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructor's Kit contains all the program materials that an instructor needs to teach the CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers course.

First Aid and CPR Combination Training Pack - Pk/10 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Features! I bought these a few weeks ago, after using in my First Aid & CPR class. Then I used again in my instructor class. Everything fits in bag perfect. Thx
    Date published: 2018-04-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ording was so easy Went to online store typed my infromantion in checked the product clicked how many i needed, and it was done.
    Date published: 2018-02-22
    • y_2018, m_5, d_23, h_5
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_321330-10, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_redcross
    • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
    • CLOUD, getContent, 20ms
    • reviews, product

We're unable to add this class to your cart. Please refresh your results and try again. If you're having trouble signing up, please contact Customer Service