Winter Auto Survival Kit
Be prepared with our new Winter Auto Survival Kit. Featuring a variety of cold-weather survival supplies, including gloves and hand warmers, an emergency Mylar sleeping bag and Mylar blanket, food, water, a light stick, pocket first-aid kit and a rain poncho, it can help you stay safe if you become injured or stranded. Housed in a durable, high-quality nylon drawstring backpack with cinch top, the Winter Auto Survival Kit also gives you room to add your own personalized cold weather gear.
- 1 Durable Nylon String Back Pack
- 1 Emergency Food Bar 6ct
- 1 Dotted Poly-Cotton Gloves
- 1 Emergency Hand Warmer 2-pack
- 1 Emergency Blanket Bulk 52" x 84"
- 1 Emergency Mylar Sleeping Bag
- 1 Rain Poncho
- 1 12-Hour Emergency Light Stick.
- 1 Emergency Water Pack 4oz
- 1 Mini First Aid Kit with:
- 5 Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- 3 Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- 5 Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 1 Fingertip Fabric Bandage
- 1 Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 2 Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes (sting free)
- 1 Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packet, 0.5g
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER54894
You Might Like
When an emergency strikes, be prepared at work or home with the Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit.
The S.O.L. Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror features lightweight Lexan construction and a 3M® reflective aiming aid for signaling up to 10 miles away.
This first-aid kit for your car contains essential items for treating cuts, scrapes, burns and other common injuries.
NEW with multi-tool implement! When an emergency strikes, be prepared at work or home with the Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit from the American Red Cross. This replaces Item 321405.
NEW! The Basic 3-Day Emergency Preparedness Kit contains the basic supplies for one person for 3 days, including emergency food, water and a water container sufficient to hold a 3 day supply of water. Replaces 321406.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product