New Hampshire Nurse Aide Testing
The Nurse Aide Testing Office is pleased to announce that we have an updated Nurse Aide Knowledge Test which will be put into effect on October 1st.
Exam Information and Study Guide
Qualified & Trained Health Care Nurses and Nurse Aides are in high need. The American Red Cross, in conjunction with the New Hampshire Board of Nursing, provides a standardized quality testing environment to ensure that patients receive the best and up to date services within their community. See below for the requirements to become a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA).
Nurse Aide Testing
If you have completed a New Hampshire State approved training and would like to become certified or were previously certified in the state of New Hampshire as a Nurse Aide and need to retest please download the following documents:
CNA/LNA Exam Prep Platform For Nurse Assistant Candidates
American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program is pleased to offer a test prep platform to help you prepare for the written CNA/LNA State Examination in all states nationwide. This web-based tool allows you to experience questions written in a similar style and degree of difficulty. The exam contains actual retired Nurse Assistant Knowledge Exam questions configured into the current examination blueprint.
- Clean, intuitive, and user friendly dashboard
- Helps you improve overall efficiency and impact study efforts during your nurse assistant training program and mitigate exam day anxiety
- Clear visual analytics and real-time progress reports use graphs and charts to track your performance history and ultimately succeed
- Unlimited practice exams
How To Get Started: It is time to advance with a convenient and reliable study tool. Register at: https://www.testrun.com/Red-Cross
Nurse Aide Testing Fees
Skills & Written $125.00
Skills Retest $63.00
Written Retest $62.00
Oral Test $72.00
Rescheduling Fee $40.00
To find an upcoming test and to register, click here or call the TSC at 1-800-REDCROSS.
1. Pay by Credit/Debit Card only.
2. After payment is processed, a confirmation and receipt will be sent to you via e-mail.
No cash or personal checks accepted.