Vermont Nurse Assistant Testing
Exam Information and Study Guide
Qualified & Trained Health Care Nurses and Nurse Assistant are in high need. The American Red Cross, in conjunction with the Vermont Board of Nursing, provides a standardized quality testing environment to ensure that patients receive the best and up to date services within their community. See below for the requirements to become a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA).
Nurse Assistant Testing
If you have completed a Vermont State approved training and would like to become certified or were previously certified in the state of Vermont as a Nurse Assistant and need to retest please download the following documents:
CNA/LNA Exam Prep Platform For Nurse Assistant Candidates
American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program is pleased to offer a test prep platform to help you prepare for the written CNA/LNA State Examination in all states nationwide. This web-based tool allows you to experience questions written in a similar style and degree of difficulty. The exam contains actual retired Nurse Assistant Knowledge Exam questions configured into the current examination blueprint.
- Clean, intuitive, and user friendly dashboard
- Helps you improve overall efficiency and impact study efforts during your nurse assistant training program and mitigate exam day anxiety
- Clear visual analytics and real-time progress reports use graphs and charts to track your performance history and ultimately succeed
- Unlimited practice exams
How To Get Started: It is time to advance with a convenient and reliable study tool. Register at: https://www.testrun.com/Red-Cross
Nurse Assistant Testing Fees
Skills & Written $130.00
Skills Retest $90.00
Written Retest $40.00
Oral Test $40.00
Rescheduling Fee $50.00
To find an upcoming test and to register, click here or call the TSC at 1-800-REDCROSS.
1. Pay by Credit/Debit Card only.
2. After payment is processed, a confirmation and receipt will be sent to you via e-mail.
No cash or personal checks accepted.