Prepare for Your CNA Test
American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program’s CNA/LNA/NA Practice Exam Platform for Nurse Assistant Candidates
American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program is pleased to offer a test prep platform to help you prepare for the written CNA/LNA/NA State Examination in all states nationwide. This practice test platform was designed to help build your confidence as it aids in identifying areas where you may want to focus your preparation.
- $29.99 - 1 month subscription
- $39.99 - 60 day subscription
Take as many practice tests as you like! This online, web-based tool allows you to experience unlimited practice tests (a different test every time) with questions written in a similar style and degree of difficulty as the CNA/LNA/NA Exam. The practice exam contains actual retired Nurse Assistant Knowledge Exam questions configured into the current examination blueprint. You can customize your experience as you can take a full 60 question practice exam, or take a short 10 question quiz in an area you need to focus on more. Clear visual performance analytics and progress reports will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses to streamline your studies, reduce exam day anxiety, and ultimately help you succeed.
How to Get Started With the CNA/LNA/NA Practice Test:
It is time to advance with a convenient and reliable study tool.
Practice Exam Instructions Slide Presentation
*There are no tools that guarantee that you will pass any exam. This tool shows you similar questions and answers that will be on the state CNA/LNA written examination. As stated above, you must understand and digest the material. Passing an examination is not based on how much money you spend or the number of resources utilized. It is based on successfully applying your knowledge across the spectrum of the field.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program’s CNA/LNA/NA test prep platform?
This practice test platform is an online, web-based assessment resource to help prepare candidates for the Nurse Assistant Written State Exam nationally.
How was this practice exam platform created?
The contents used are actual retired test questions from the American Red Cross CNA/LNA/NA written examination.
Can I share my login information and/or practice test questions with others?
Why should I purchase this CNA/LNA/NA test prep subscription?
This tool was designed with candidates preparing for your state CNA/LNA/NA written examination in mind. However, this is just one of many resources available and should not be the only means of preparation for state exams. Depending on your use, you may experience various benefits.
- 498 actual retired examination questions used in the platform
- Detailed, personalized reports to help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses so you know what areas to concentrate additional study in
- Boost your confidence, peace of mind and a feeling of preparedness when sitting for the state CNA/LNA/NA examination
- Am I guaranteed to pass the CNA/LNA/NA exam if I purchase the American Red Cross test prep platform subscription?
While this practice test platform is meant to help prepare you for the exam, use of this product does not guarantee a passing exam score. Additionally, it is far more important to understand the meaning behind the questions and answers. Simply memorizing answers will not provide an adequate exam score or deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- How much does the test prep subscription cost?
Two affordable pricing options are available:
- $29.99 - 1month subscription
- $39.99 - 60day subscription
- How do I purchase a test prep subscription?
You may purchase it by visiting: www.testrun.com/red-cross
- Can I renew my subscription once it expires?
Yes, you can renew as often as you like.
- I purchased an account but did not receive an email or can’t login?
The most common cause of this is your email server blocking TestRun’s email. If this occurs, check you Clutter or Junk folder. If you still have not received anything, please contact the TestRun support team.
- Can I purchase access to the test prep platform if I am not registered for the CNA/LNA/NA state examination?
Yes, you can start preparing for the written test before you have registered for a test date.
- How far in advance should I purchase the test prep subscription?
It all depends on your learning style. Ask yourself what will be best for you and make your decision based on that. There is no right or wrong time to purchase and start preparing for the exam.
- Will the questions on the Test Prep platform be on the real test?
No but the CNA/LNA/NA practice test content contains actual retired questions from the written examinations. Do not memorize the questions and answers on the practice examination as they will not appear on the actual exam.
- Is there test prep content for the skills/clinical part of the examination?
The American Red Cross Competency Evaluation Program is working on the content and will launch skills/clinical test prep content in the very near future.